A Shadow over Freddy’s is a Five Nights at Freddy’s fan game designed by Phisnom. It was launched on April 25th, 2018.
This gameplay is combined the classical point-click game and free wandering frightening game. The players wake up and realize that they have no memories in a black-and-white desolated Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza and receive the mission that they have to survive through five nights and escape the restaurant. The players will receive the task and have to finish it before 6 AM the next morning and avoid the attack from free-roaming animatronics. The players move from a screen to another one around the restaurant while they interact with their atmosphere in the standard point and click style. Finish one night, the players will gather again several memories they had lost from the support of hidden character, which came from the darkness.
- Appearance: Freddy is a shadowy cover of his earlier self. His look resembles the authentic Freddy closely, though his clothes look muddy, and he only has tiny pinpricks for eyes. Also, his teeth are distant from the original design, they are extremely white and now he has a top row of teeth.
- Behavior: Freddy appear every night and assail the players if they do not finish the mission before 6 AM. When the clock turns to 5 AM, he will start playing Toreador and the players can hear his laughing sound despite the far distance. This is the sole caution that the players are given before being assailed at 6 AM. He will randomly appear in any room with a shadowy look. If the players see him, they need to use the flashlight to threaten him; this will stop the clock a period.
- Appearance: Bonnie is a shadowy cover of his earlier self. His look resembles the authentic Bonnie closely, though his clothes look muddy, and he only has tiny pinpricks for eyes. Also, his teeth are distant from the original design, they are extremely white and now he has a top row of teeth
- Behavior: Bonnie firstly appears in Night 2withy Freddy. When moving from a room to another one, the players must press the right-click to listen before continuing. If the players listen to Bonnie’s breath from the way they are confronting, Bonnie will jumpscare if they continue. Also, Bonnie can be in the same room with the players, and the players can listen to the stressful moan. When this happens, the players have to find his location in the room and then shine the flashlight on him until he disappears, at this point is safe to continue. If one of two actions is not implemented, Bonnie will jumpscare on the players, and this means the game will end. Bonnie is in charge of the outside of the dinner zone, and you could avoid Bonnie by not moving to these screens. Nonetheless, this will bring the players to the Chica’s zone, the center of dinner zone.
- Appearance: Chica is a shadowy cover of his earlier self. His look resembles the authentic Chica closely, though his clothes look muddy, and he only has tiny pinpricks for eyes. Also, his teeth are distant from the original design, they are extremely white and now he has a top row of teeth
- Behavior: The first time Chica appears is Night 3 with Bonnie. The action of Chica is just a little bit akin to Bonnie that she will try to assail the players while they are moving between two rooms. The players must press the right-click towards the way they want to move to listen to Chica’s breath. If the players listen to her breath in the next room, Chica will jumpscare the players if they choose to continue. If the player waits at somewhere too long, Chica will get in this room and assail the players are trying to move to another screen. The players can realize Chica by her stressful moan, at this point, the players need to shine the flashlight on her until she disappears after finding out her location, and now this point is safe to continue. Chica is responsible for the center of the Dinner zone, so the players need to avoid this zone if they do not want to see Chica.
- Appearance: Chica is a shadowy cover of his earlier self. His look resembles the authentic Chica closely, though his clothes look muddy, and he only has an only tiny pinprick for his left eyes. Also, his teeth are distant from the original design, they are extremely white. His metallic endoskeleton is missing wholly, expecting his hook, and his parts look like hanging over in the air.
- Behaviors: Foxy will appear in Nights 4 alongside Chica and Bonnie. He appears in the curtains of Pirate’s Cove in the southwest side of the building and has to be inspected continuously to keep him stay there. The players will hear the humming sounds when he intends to leave Pirate’s Cove; this is the caution signals for the players to have only a brief period to inspect before he escapes. If the players do not inspect the Pirate’s Cove continuously, he will leave his place and follow the players consecutively that was signed by the second laughing sound. The player could avoid him a brief period by continuing moving from a monitor to another, but this means the players could be assailed by Bonnie or Chica.
Night 1: Its function is entirely as a directed night. The players start in the office and free wander Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza and familiarize them with the location. The main goal of the Night1 is to figure out, in the southeast of the Dinner zone, the right side of the stage. Animatronics of this night is Freddy, which will assail the players if they do not find out the exit before 6 AM
Night 2: As Night 1, the players will begin in the Freddy’s building Fazbear’s Pizza; however, the goal of this night is following the sound. The players could listen to the music box of The Puppet while holding right-click to hear next to the sound from the monitor. The music box will lead the players to 4 areas: the first area is the stage, the next one is the bathroom, the third is Pirate’s Cove, and the final is Department and Service. The next location, the sound will be stopped playing and the players will listen to a pitched laughing, at this point, the player must follow the music and come to the next zone. The players must avoid Bonnie while moving from a monitor to another one and follow the sound to come to 4 areas before 6 AM to not to be assailed by Freddy.
Nights 3: Like the earlier nights, the players will begin in the office and have to move to the kitchen, in the rights side of the Dinner zones. The kitchen is blocked out so the players have to get the key from the relaxing room, in the backstage zone. This is the first night of Chica, though her mechanics are akin to Bonnie in Night 2.
Night 4: The players have to fight against Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. As mentioned before, this is the first night of Foxy, so remember to inspect Foxy at Pirate’s Cove while finishing the mission of the night. The main goal of this night is to collect five pieces of Freddy’s model: four limbs and his head. The first one is in the kitchen, the second is in the Department and Service, the next one is on the Stage, the fourth is at Pirate’s Cove, and the head is at the exit. The night will finish after the players succeed to collect these pieces.
Night 5: the leading goal of this night is to get rid of Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza. The gameplay will be akin to the previous nights, but the structure of the restaurant is changed. The players will be randomly placed on every monitor of the restaurant until they are placed at the bathroom since the sole exit of the bathroom is the way the players get in, and this will take them to the office and finish this night. When the players get in the new room that the players will not be assailed and this room contains 4 exits, Bonnie and Chica will appear at two other exits. The players need to hear the sound by right-clicking to define which exit is safe or not. Chica and Bonnie will not appear if the players are waiting to define the safe exit. Bonnie and Chica will get in the players’ room if they spend too long time. If the players get in the monitor under 3 exits, Bonnie and Chica will appear in one of the other exits and one of two animatronics will appear in the players’ room. Foxy is also a significant risk since the players could not trust the way to Pirate’s Cove to inspect him. Night 5 is the shortest night; this means Freddy is the considerable risk as the 6 AM will be turned faster than ever nights previously.
A Shadow over Freddy’s is a fangame that supplies the graphics of Five Nights at Freddy’s in the different versions. This fan game will bring the players a whole exciting experience but still keeps the main value of the original version. Download a Shadow over Freddy’s right now.